Thrax Audio Yatrus Direct Drive Turntable
Thrax Yatrus maintenance-free drive system. No need for regular speed adjustments, belt replacements, and so on. It is made to run forever.
The steady growth of Analog replay and the introduction of ever more complicated replay systems set us on a task to pack all the performance achievable today with a most desirable quality called user-friendliness.
Turntables are often set in sub-optimal conditions lacking purpose-built racks and vibration-free supports, so we implemented a high loss low-resonance integral support system in the Yatrus allowing you to use it on any furniture in your home while still preventing vibrations from reaching the platter/cartridge interface.
It is made to run forever. By the use of a direct-drive motor, we eliminate multiple noise sources like belt knock and jitter, high-speed motor vibration, multiple bearings chatter, and so on. The result is a stunningly quiet drive system mounted on an inert rigid body with dampened rigid coupling to the arm-board manifesting as the most explosive dynamics and clean textures.
The Yatrus is designed for use with a single 9” tonearm.
The analog source you have been waiting for is here today
- Unique vibration-free direct drive brushless DC motor with integrated bearing for the smoothest possible motion
- Electronically controlled hyper stable speed for extremely steady motion
- Multilayer platter with special damping for best record interface and vibration control
- Fully integrated all in one piece – no external boxes and controls
- Ultra low-resonance adjustable suspension system isolating the table from its environment
- Support for all common speeds 33/45/78rpm
- All anodised aluminium con- struction with constrained layer damping
33⅓, 45, 78 rpm
One tonearm up to 9 inch (230mm)
450W x 400D x 100H mm