Harmonic Resolution VXR
VXR-1921 in Custom Anodize Burgundy
VXR-1921-4V-B (Black) with 4 M3X-1921 Isolation Bases
VXR-1921-3V-B (Black) with 3 M3X-1921 Isolation Bases
VXR-1921-1V-B (Black) with 1 M3X-1921 Isolation Base
The VXR Audio Stand is a patented industry leading design that eliminates noise, revealing a new level of musical performance (US Patent No.: 10,045,615) The highly acclaimed HRS Isolation Bases load directly into the VXR frame as the shelf system. The boundlessly rigid VXR frame optimizes Isolation Base performance while offering unique flexibility and functionality. The VXR Audio Stand system was designed for the individual who wants reference level performance and unlimited current and future options and adjustability.
- Fully adjustable shelf system (quantity and location).
- Shelf system adjustable in 0.5″ increments.
- Shelf quantity and location are independent of frame capacity.
- Load range of each shelf optimized for maximum performance.
- Unlimited load carrying capacity.
- Leveling system with locking feature for stability.
- Custom billet machined heat treated aluminum frame construction.
- Strategically placed frame dampening elements to control resonance within frame in both leg and cross brace structures.
- Very high mass density to resist airborne energy in room.
- Structure design for optimum HRS Isolation Base performance.
- Unlimited configuration changes preserves initial investment.
- Expandable capacity at anytime independent of shelf quantity and shelf location.
- Massive 10 part cross brace system at each component location to optimize frame performance.
Shelves can be added or removed at any time without any modification to the rack structure or detracting from its exceptional performance or beauty. It is infinitely adjustable and completely modular. As you grow your audio system, the VXR can adjust with you. The VXR Audio Stand was simply designed to be the last equipment stand you will ever need to purchase.
The VXR Audio Stand comes in a black anodized finish. Please contact your local HRS sales representative regarding custom finishes. The VXR is also available in custom configurations, including side by side and custom sized systems. HRS and our Authorized Dealers will work with you to make sure the VXR is an excellent complement to any existing or new home decor. Please contact your local sales representative or HRS for more information.